The contest is inspired by the NCAA basketball tournament and is a single-elimination bracket contest. Every school has been placed into one of four brackets that were named after features that characterize Southwest Michigan and match-ups were chosen at random. Each game will last approximately one business week, beginning at 12:00pm on Monday afternoon and concluding at 12:00pm on Friday afternoon. The school that scores the most points during that time will advance to the next round.
- First Round: March 5- March 9
- Sweet Sixteen: March 12-March 16
- Elite Eight: March 19- March 23
- Final Four: March 26- March 30
- Championship Game: April 2- April 6
Voting is now closed.